The Bear’s Den Shuswap Lake-side Cabin sits on 76′ of waterfront property; with a dock, and a warm southern exposure for sunshine all day long, you are sure to enjoy every moment of your stay. The large deck offers 180 degree views, allowing for morning sunrises, spectacular evening sunsets, and the chance to watch the moon rise and set over the mountains, along with stunning views of Copper Island. As you step inside the front door, you are greeted with views of the lake and an open area that includes a kitchen, cozy living room with a fireplace, a dining area seated towards great views of Copper Island, with a walk-out right on to the large deck.
On the same level, the master bedroom steps out onto the hot tub area and deck, with ample seating and a gas fireplace. The basement of the main cabin is located through a separate entrance on the ground level. Here you will find the recreation room with an entertainment area, bunkbeds, a full bathroom, laundry room, and a large bedroom with beautiful lake views. This basement bedroom walks out to a covered patio area facing the beach, which is perfect for enjoying your morning coffee.
Secondly, an adorable heated bunk house located off of the back deck has two beds inside, as well as its own 2 piece bathroom.
At The Bears Den, There is always plenty of space and activities to enjoy time with your friends and your family. Either playing horseshoes on the lawn, soaking up sunshine on the beach, or keeping warm with the wood pellet burning fireplace in the main cabin, The Bears Den is the Ultimate Location for your Vacation!
MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 10 People including Children
CHECK AVAILABILITY BELOW THE DETAILS
- Minimum Booking Dates vary depending on Season and Holiday Weekends. The booking form automatically reflects this.
- Ages 5-101 (Children younger than 5 years old must be pre-approved by The Bears Den Admin)
- Adults: 10
- Dog(s): 2
- Amenities: All Nearby Attractions and Amenities: Bird Watching, Boating, Cross Country Skiing, Cycling, Fishing, Golf, Hiking, Hunting, Jet Skiing, Kayaking, Marina, Mountain Biking, Paddle Boating, Rafting, Skiing, Snowmobiling, Swimming, Water Sports, Wildlife, Wine Tours
- View: Lakeside and Mountain
- Size: 2456ft²
- Bed Type: Two King-Size Beds, Two Double Beds, One Single Bed, Sleeping Sofa
- Categories: Cabin Rentals
- Location: Lakeside
- Entertainment: Books, Books for Kids, Games, Games for Kids, Pool Table, Smart TV, Stereo
- Essentials: Air Conditioning, Enough Parking, Hair Dryer, Hand and Dishwashing Soap, Heating, Iron & Board, Stovetop Oven, Toilet Paper and Paper Towels, Towels - DISH AND HAND ONLY, Unlimited Wifi, Washing Machine & Clothes Dryer, Wood Pellet Burning Fireplace
- Kitchen Basics: Blender, Coffee Maker, Dining Table & Kitchen Island, Dishes and Utencils, Dishwasher, Fridge, Microwave, Outdoor BBQ Grill, Toaster
- Office: Computer Monitor with HDMI, Printer
- Outdoor Equipment: Ample Outdoor Seating, Beach Chairs, Deck and Patio, Fire Pit, Hot Tub, Lawn and Garden
- Safety: Fire Extinguisher, First-Aid Kit, Smoke Detector, Wheel Chair Accessible
Prices start at: $1,350 for 2 nights (+taxes and fees)